SENIOR QUALITY MANAGER
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Immediate opening for a quality manager with a strong background in electronics and/or metal assembly in a high volume manufacturing environment. Candidates are expected to guide The Antenna Company team on a path of continuous improvements.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that our Quality Management System is in line with customer, internal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all our products meet quality standards over product life cycle
- Drive continuous improvement of our quality processes and activities
- Utilize KPIs to report on the Quality Management System performance
- Be customer facing
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective actions for customer reported problems
- Audit the key processes and projects
- Drive our green/sustainability program
The following qualifications are needed:
- 3-5 years of industry experience including working with Asia-based supply chain
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering; Masters is a plus.
- Engineering background with proven/strong experience in quality management.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Wireless product experience desired in enterprise, consumer or automotive markets
- Self-directed, able to work independently as well as being a team contributor
- Ability to travel periodically to visit key customers and suppliers worldwide
- Strong English writing and oral communication skills
Contact Antenna Company
If you’re interested in working for Antenna Company, looking for a challenge and have the expertise, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org