Low profile Multiband Cellular/4G Antenna
Description & specifications
The AC97002-100 is an omni-directional indoor cellular antenna designed to minimize installation time. Its detachable cable with 6mm MMCX connector termination offers unprecedented advantages for cable routing when compared to competitor solutions with a bulky 22mm Fakra termination. Its high performance removes the need to investigate multiple mounting locations during installation and increases the success rate of mounting inside metal cabinets.
The AC97002-100 is intended for customers deploying infrastructure for smart utility applications: Smart metering (connection to smart meter gateways), Asset management and vending machines.
- Smart detachable cable with 6mm MMCX connector termination:
- Facilitates cable routing during installation
- Avoids drilling holes in installation cabinets
- Enables cable switch (longer cables available upon request)
- Excellent Multiband coverage: 698-960MHz and 1700-2700MHz
- Optimized performance at 698MHz to 960MHz (efficiency up to 70%) for better indoor signal penetration
- Performance preserved on conductive and non-conductive surfaces
- Barely noticeable due to neutral light grey color
- RoHS and REACH compliant